By you registering to sit the HPAT-Ulster:
- The Australian Council for Educational Research Ltd (ABN 19 004 98 145) (ACER) ACER will collect your personal information for the purposes of preparing for, administering and finalising all activities to complete the purposes for which you sat HPAT-Ulster, including:
- investigating any suspected misconduct and determining and administering any consequences for misconduct; and
- disclosing to Ulster University that require HPAT-Ulster scores, UCAS, and other persons or bodies connected with HPAT-Ulster and them collecting, storing, using, disclosing Your personal information in accordance with their policies from time to time.
The information ACER may collect about you includes your registration information, your payment details, your test answers and results, any application for testing conditions for candidates with specific additional needs and any communications you have with HPAT-Ulster.
Should you choose not to provide your relevant personal information then you may not be able to sit the HPAT-Ulster and/or receive the benefit of the Purpose;
- if the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act) is applicable to any personal information you provide to ACER as a result of your registration, you CONSENT to ACER in pursuit of the Purpose:
- collecting and using any sensitive (such as health) information, for example, in case you need special consideration in sitting the HPAT-Ulster; and
- country of the person may not have similar privacy laws or measures by which you may pursue any of your rights in respect of privacy as that of Australia; and
- person may not handle your personal information in the manner designated under the Australian Privacy Principles and you may not have any mechanism with which to seek redress;
- If your personal information is collected from anywhere in Ireland, the United Kingdom or other jurisdiction where HPAT-Ulster is administered YOU CONSENT to, and acknowledge that, your personal information may be transferred to Australia in pursuit of the Purpose. In that instance your personal information will be collected, used, stored and disclosed in accordance with any applicable privacy law.
- Should you not wish to provide the above consents or wish to access and/or amend your personal information or wish to make a complaint related to privacy please contact the HPAT-Ulster Office at email@example.com. For further information concerning how ACER handles or personal information or what privacy rights you have please see: https://www.acer.org/privacy